Sunday, November 13, 2005

Home for the weekend

I just got back from a wonderful weekend with my family. We had a long weekend from school, so I headed up to Waxhaw Friday morning. It was a nice relaxing weekend, and it was good to see everyone. I took advantage of all Dad's tools and got some work done on my bike, too. I've got 2600 miles on it now, and it was in need of some tune-up stuff. A great weekend... now for another week and a half of school before Thanksgiving and another trip home.



Lord, thank you for my family, for the great home I was raised in. Thank you for my parents who taught me about You, who read Your word to me, and who are always an encougagement to me no matter where I am. Thank you for my brothers and sisters, Lord. I am blessed with a wonderful family, and I praise You for them. I love You, Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big smiles here! :)

Unknown said...

Anson!!!! Mate!!! Howz it going?? Stoked that I found your website! Email me sometime - geoff@snook.com.au
Talk to you soon!