Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Back to work

I had a nice four-day weekend at home with the family. Trevor, Travis, Dad, and I went camping on Friday night with the Cub Scouts. Mom, Aimee, and Mariah came out on Saturday, and spent saturday night there, but I left on Saturday afternoon to fix a flat rear tire on my motorcycle, and spend some time with Mandy and Tim. We were going to go bowling, but it took us an hour and a half to find the bowling alley, and then they said there was a half hour wait, so we just went home. I'm going in to work late today, because it's such a nice day outside, and I don't feel like working. I'll probably leave here in about an hour or so. I got some pictures from the weekend that I'll put up soon. But my computer is about to run out of batteries right now, so this is it for the moment.

No comments: