Sunday, April 30, 2006

Qualified

I'm DONE!!!! I had my final oral board on Friday night from 2130-2310, and passed with a 3.25! I'm very happy to be done. We had Saturday and Sunday off, and start T-week tomorrow (Monday). I'm not sure yet what I'll be doing for the last two months before grad, but I heard that I might be starting staff quals, which would be cool.

This coming weekend is Trevor's birthday, and I'm going to try to make it up to Waxhaw for that. It depends on what my schedule for this week looks like. I hope I can get up there.

I found a new church. The one I've been going to doesn't have many people my age, and I've been looking for one with more of a college/career age crowd. I went to one called Seacoast church, in Mt. Pleasant last night. They have services not just on Sunday morning, but on Saturday night, too, which is cool. I really liked it. They sang a lot of 'Soul-Purpose' type songs, which I enjoyed. The pastor spoke on the origins of the New Testament, and a little bit about early Church history. It was good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and I'm glad you found a church you like...I miss Soul-Purpose type singing and wish our church did more of that. See you this weekend, I think?

Anonymous said...

Yay! :) It was fun to talk to you on the phone when you were done. You're an amazing brother! ~Tabitha