Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy to be home

The last week has flown by. It is so nice to be back home. I've spent every minute possible with Naomi and my family, hanging out, playing games, going places and doing things... The weather is great, and it's really nice to be able to be outside without three layers of clothing on. I finally got to hear Naeem, Naomi's pastor at Mosaic Church, preach. I've been to Mosaic twice before, but both times they had guest speakers (coincidentally, both times the guest speakers were pastors from my church in Charleston, Seacoast). Naeem is a great preacher, and I look forward to hearing him again a few times before I have to head up to Raleigh. Speaking of church, if any of you think about it, I'd really appreciate prayer that I'd be able to find a good church family in Raleigh when I move up there. Seacoast has a campus in Greensboro, which is just over an hour away, but I'd like to find something a little closer.

God is so incredibly faithful and wonderful. I have no idea how people can go through their whole lives without the comfort and strength that comes from leaning on and trusting fully in Him. What a mighty God we serve!


1 comment:

Brett Thompson said...

Hey there! We do have some people that drive over from Raleigh to the Greensboro campus! We'd love to meet you sometime. We should have a Raleigh-Greensboro car pool! :)

We are looking forward to the day when we can launch a Seacoast Raleigh campus!

-Brett
Campus Pastor/Seacoast Greensboro