Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Seawolf Barracks, 2nd Deck, Room 207

This is it. My home for the last four months, and the next two. Once I graduated NFAS (Nuclear Field A-School) I got to move into single-man rooms instead of the two-man rooms I started with here. I still have to share the shower and toilet with a suite-mate, but it's not that bad. The room is definitely small, but for the small amount of time I spend here, it's more than adequate. And I don't have to pay anything to live here. I have to keep it clean enough to pass room inspections, but Mom gave me pretty good practice for that growing up anyway. I have a microwave, fridge/freezer, sink, walk-in closet, and everything else you can see in the picture. Oh, and a TV cabinet that is filled with books instead. More room pictures here.

No comments: