Saturday, December 24, 2005

Home for Christmas

School is over for real now. Grad went well, but was pretty cold. An outside 2-hour graduation at the end of December. Great... After that was all over, Trevor, Travis, Tim, and I went to see the USS Yorktown. That was cool. I have never been over there before. It is definitely worth seeing. We drove back up that night, got home around 2200, and then I had to be up next morning to go pick Tabitha and Matthew up from the airport. They had been planning a surprise arrival here for a couple of months. Mom or Dad didnt' know they were coming for Christmas and everyone was surprised. So now it's Christmas Eve, and things are kind of settled. Derrick Nissley and Ruth Gossner are here for Christmas, too. Sort of a normal holiday time for my family. All the family is here plus a few other 'family' members who aren't actually related. I'm glad my family is so open with their home.

Here's a picture of us guys before we left to head back home on Thursday, and one of Bucky messing around in my 'Dixie Cup', or white hat.





No comments: