Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm DONE!!!

School is over. Finally. We took Comp yesterday, and that was the last of it. Now it's just paper work, grad practice, stuff like that. We don't get Comp scores until this afternoon, but I think I did alright. It was a really, really tough exam. A lot harder than I was expecting. I think a lot of people failed. We'll see though. People that fail Comp have to stay here for an extra week (right through Christmas) to study and take a re-Comp. That would be miserable. Hopefully not as many people failed as it seems like right now.

I get to see my family in two days, too. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! :) Congratulations on graduation tomorrow. :)
~Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This sounds really "auntish", but...I'm SO proud of you I could just burst! I have this flashback to where I was when I got the news you were coming into this world and it's just been such a privilege (that sounds so dry, but it's true) and such fun, too, to have you for a nephew!
Lots of love - Aunt Rachel