Sunday, December 04, 2005

New Church

I went to a different church this morning. Since I'm going to be moving to Mt. Pleasant, I figured I'd try to find a good church down there so I'm not driving 30 miles to church. The one I went to this morning is called Lighthouse, and it's a sister church to East Cooper Baptist. It'll be about 5 minutes from my apartment, when I finally get to move in. I got there a little bit late and missed some of the worship time, but I liked what I heard. Lots of 'Soul Purpose'-type singing. It's not a big church like Faith Assembly is. I think I like this better. It's about the size of Cumberland County Community. The preacher is good... he used to be a lawyer, and he delivered the entire message today without looking at his notes, including quoting all the Bible references he was referencing. He spoke about serving and using the talents and gifts God has given us. It was a good service, and a church I'll probably be going back to. Thank you God for directing me there!

As for other stuff... They are in the middle of painting our apartment, so we can't move in until Wednesday, but we'll probably just end up waiting to next weekend to move in. But they did approve us for it, and all we have to do is sign the lease. Jensik and Kropczynski are who I'll be living with. Both of them are nukes like me, but they're ET's (Electronics Technicians), not EM's. Not that it makes a difference to schedules or schools or anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the constant updates!

Dad