Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Another long weekend :)

This being the second long weekend in a row, I'm starting to run out of laziness, and am almost looking forward to going back to work. I had a nice four-day weekend... Friday at 2:00PM until tomorrow (Tuesday) when I have to be at work at 4:00PM. Tomorrow starts day one of swing shift. Wonderful... tomorrow is a short day (only eight hours) and then six days of working from noon to midnight. Followed by two days off, and then seven days of working 8:30PM to 8:30AM. Great. I'm ecstatic. So it's 12:36AM and I'm trying to stay up for another two hours or so... hopefully then I can sleep in until 10:00 or so... and be able to stay awake for work tomorrow. I have a feeling that these next few months are going to be somewhat challenging. Seven days of one sleeping pattern, and then an eight hour change. Kind of like jet lag, but every week. Even jet lag isn't that bad, because at least the sun rises and sets at the appropriate times in the new time zone. I have a hard time sleeping when it's light out. Something to get used to, I suppose.

No comments: