Sunday, February 12, 2006

School update

Tomorrow starts week 6 at school. At the end of week 7 we start rotating shift work. 7 days of days, 2 days off, 7 days of mids, 2 days off, 7 days of swings, 2 days off, 4 days of T-week (in class training), 4 days off, and then it all starts over again. Fun stuff. My goal is to be one of the first 5 electricians qualified so I can get day staff hours for the rest of prototype (7:00-3:00 Mon-Fri) which would be nice. So far I'm doing pretty well, but it starts to get harder once we get in-hull. We'll see. I'm loving it, either way, though. It's challenging, but fun.

I talked to Leah Pfantz on the phone tonight. I haven't talked to her in forever. It was cool. It reminded me of how little I keep up with Ukarumpa MK's, though. I never really make the effort. So I'm glad she called me.

It's past my bedtime. I'm going to sleep.

No comments: