Sunday, February 19, 2006

Long weekend

We get Presidents Day (tomorrow) off. It's supposed to rain, be cold, and generally miserable. I think I'll use the day to catch up on some reading. My books from Amazon finally got here, but I have to finish the one I'm in the middle of first, so I can return it to the library.

I went into work today after church. I had to put in two hours since I left early a couple of days during the week. I have to put in a total of 52 hours a week, and a minimum of 9 hours each weekday. Tuesday is our Off Crew exam, so I spent time today going over stuff, reviewing for that.

The picture a couple days ago was of a paper plant that I pass every day on my way to work, for those of you who were asking what it was. No special significance... just a 'random picture'. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was your day? It was an absolutely beautiful President's Day up here... blue sky and sunny all day long, sparkling white snow on the ground... and cold. :)