Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding Update

Yay! God is so faithful! We really are getting married! In August! In 45 days! I can't wait! I'm just a bit excited about it. The wedding will be at Westminster Presbyterian Church in Charlotte. God totally provided that one for us. We weren't even really considering it for a while, and then we went and looked at it, and both of us knew that it was the right place. We wrote a letter to their Session asking permission to get married there, and they said yes! Thank you God!!! Everything is coming together, and God has been so very, very good to us. It's amazing to me every day how much He cares about even the smallest detail of our lives.

So yeah... I'm just a bit excited. I can't wait to finally be married to the woman of my dreams! Thanks God!

No comments: