Thursday, July 31, 2008

survey says... 30 days!

Well, starting tomorrow, I can begin saying 'I get married this month!' Yay! I'm so excited. This past week has been a little rough for Naomi and I. Communicating well has, in general, been something that God had blessed us richly with. But this week has been a bit strained at times. Both of us have been kind of busy, and the times we get to talk on the phone or Skype hasn't been too high quality. But God is awesome (as He always is), and has given us a lot of grace and patience with each other, and has used the struggles to draw us closer to Him, and to each other as well. It feels to me like He accomplishes the most in the uncomfortable times in my life. One thing He has taught me, though, is that I can praise Him even in the storms of life. Even when the world seems to come crashing down, He is still there, is still Sovereign, is still a loving, compassionate, and tender King. And I will praise Him all the days of my life!

Lord, I love You. I praise You. I worship and adore You. I choose to serve you in every moment of every day by the power of Your Spirit living in me. Truly You are my all in all, Lord. May your Name be exalted over all the earth!

No comments: