Monday, August 04, 2008

26 days.

I really do want to write about the weekend sometime... just not tonight. I am too tired and can't think straight. I got the Suburban mostly unloaded this afternoon, and that pretty much wore me out. It's pretty hot out there, and that was a lot of trips from the parking lot to a second-floor apartment. I spent the last couple hours working on chemistry homework and then chatting with Naomi for a bit, and now I'm going to bed. More tomorrow, hopefully.

In the mean time... I was recently trying to find a list entitled 'Seven Simple Prayers' that I had a long time ago and wanted to re-read. It was really encouraging to me the first time, and helped to guide my prayer times. I couldn't find the paper in my files anywhere, so I did a quick google search, and... surprise, surprise... I had blogged about it two years ago, and this site was the top hit. Don't know why I completely didn't remember that. Getting old, I guess. Anyway, since some of you current readers probably missed it the first time, here it is:

Life in this World: Seven Simple Prayers

Oh, almost forgot... for anyone who doesn't use a feed reader and doesn't want to check every day to see if I've written anything, you can subscribe by email. Just another option because I knew some people wanted it. There's a link on the left.

No comments: