Saturday, August 09, 2008

Day 21... and I'm starting to run out of good headline ideas

I'm back up in Raleigh... just got back in. It was a great drive up, and I spent most of the time listening to Geoff Snook preach at Southport Church of Christ. Podcasts are wonderful things. I usually don't get much time to listen to all the podcasts I would like to, but 3-hour car trips provide plenty of time.


It amazes me how when God is trying to make a point or to teach me something, He comes at it from all angles sometimes. It seems that every passage from Scripture, every devotional book, every song I hear, every sermon I listen to over the course of the past couple of weeks has been directly related to this issue of waiting on the Lord and making wise decisions that please Him and trusting in Him when things don't seem to be working out. It's been awesome, tough, and a real growing time in my life. Thanks to everyone who's been praying about this decision with us.


These weekends aren't the best for blogging. I have to be up at 5:00AM for some ROTC stuff in the morning, so I'm off to bed now. More later.

No comments: